Contact problem of elastic strips with initial stresses with periodically placed resilient protective strap
The article highlights the results of experimental research of the wear resistance of different structures of steels with different thermal and chemical-thermal treatment in corrosive and abrasive medium on special friction machines that modelled the working conditions of the extrudes when processing feed grain with the additives of saponite. Comparative study showed that metal wear resistance in corrosive and abrasive medium at higher temperatures depends not only on the hardness of friction surface, but also on its structure, phase composition and hardness of gradient change in the depth of the hardened layer. To provide extruder’s high wear resistance when manufacturing feed grain mixed fodder with the additives of saponite it is recommended to make the details of extruding assembly unit of steel 5 that is strengthened by nitrohardening
2. Kaplun V.G. Extruding of grain feedstock with saponite // V.G. Kaplun, V.S. Pavlov, N A. Mazur / Kombikorma №3. – 2001.– S24.
3. Gonchar V.A. Methods of study of extruder’s screw wear resistance for processing feed grain with the additives of mineral saponite // Problems of Tribology, 2008.-№4 -P. 19-21.
4. Kaplun V.G. Study of wear resistance of friction pairs while processing feed grain with the additives of mineral saponite / V.G. Kaplun, V.A. Gonchar // Problems of Tribology, 2011.- №2 -P. 17-20.
5. Gonchar V.A. Comparative studies of wear resistance of samples with different properties in model abrasive medium / Problems of Tribology. – 2012, №2.-P. 38-41.
6. Tenenbaum M. M. Wear resistance of constructive material and machine parts at abrasive wear. – M., “Mashinostroenie”, 1966. - 331 p.
7. Tkachev V.N. Wear and durability enhancement of farm machine parts - 2nd ed., suppl. - M.: “Mashinostroenie”, 1971. - 264 p.
8. Gladchenko A.N. Wear resistance of equipment for processing polymer material / A.N. Gladchenko, V.G. Zverlin, S.D. Petrenko, I.V. Shevelja. – M.: Mashinostroenie, 1992. – 256 p.
9. Popov V.S. Durability of equipment for fireproof manufacturing / V.S.Popov, N.N. Brikov, N.S. Dmitrichenko, P.G. Pristupa // “Metalurgija”.–1978.–232 p.
10. Hrushhov M.M. Studies of metal wear resistance / M.M. Hrushhov, M.A. Babichev. - M.: USSR Academy of Sciences, 1960. - 352 p.
11. Kosteckij B. I. Friction, lubricant and wear in machines. –Kiev, “Tehnika”, 1970. - 395 p.
12. Kittel' Ch. Introduction to solid-state physics. 2-nd ed.- M., “Fizmatgiz”, 1963. – 696 p.
13. Chalmers B. Physical metallurgy. - M., “Metalurgizdat”, 1963, 455p.